GET a LIFE and GROW OLD...oppps.. UP!

I got to know this group of friends when I first came to this workplace. Everyone was nice and friendly in the beginning. Being a very typical Cancerian, I, most of time, find it hard to make friends, simply because I don't feel comfortable around strangers even they do not cause any harm to me. That's just me. I can't explain more but just me.

Having a group of people, who regardless of my skin colour and different from them, finally made friends with me, I appreciate it. Truly, for I know, if I were to get close to some new people in a new environment, that probably take forever, literally forever as I know I would not never make the first move. I am just too shy.

Soon, I hung out a lot with them and shared many things with them, until one particular person in that group of friends started to get closer to me than others. It's all about chemistry in friendship. Not only love relationship, building a long lasting friendship does take effort and chemistry to happen, too. We hung out more often than with others. He found it convenient and comfy to share his life stories and secrets with me and I learnt about many interesting places in KL because of him. Very soon, both of us became BFFs and since then, the atmosphere in the friend group also changed. I was prevented from joining the rest of them. Some of them even mocked me behind my back. I was sad because I didn't expect that coming. To save my BFF from troubles, I withdrew myself from the group. But, that move didn't help to ease the situation. They still teased me and my friends while all I could do was ignore them.

Mocking and teasing went on and on. One day, I finally came to realization that however much I avoided them, they were still going to hurt my and my friend's feeling. I thought to myself: I do not have any issues with them so I don't need to run away from these people. If they don't like my presence, at the same time, I just can't help but want to be there, then too bad for them, they have to find ways to deal with my presence. I continued to hang out my BFF again. We did many things together again as we once used to do. We also continued to ignore the rest of the group.

Believe it or not, the old lame mocking and teasing still go on these days but I just can't careless. Why would it matter to me in the first place if that is not my problem? Childish? Oh, they definitely are. If jealousy is their way of life, who am I to stop them...... All I can say is, they have to be all the time jealous with me and my BFF because we are spending more time together, travelling together, watching movies together. More often and frequently. We just can't help it.

Peeps, GET A LIFE and GROW UP(OLD).


Comments

Popular Posts