Dear...



Dear You,


It has been a month since we decided to be friends again. Do not feel sorry for me as I am not that fragile. I am so thankful to Him as he brought us together once.


We are separated now neither by Him nor by the fate; it is simply because we are moving on different tracks which, we both know, will broaden our distance but drive us closer to our dreams. You and I, we never want a regretful life. I am happy that you finally find your true path and I believe I am going to see mine soon.


I do not put the blame on you for whatever we have come up to. I know You loved me once but it's time to let go now. Please do not feel sorry for me... because I am strong... because I can stand alone firmly... beause I love You...


Spread your wings and fly as high as you can... as far as you wish...



From Me

Comments

  1. teruterubuzu...
    gambateh!! its really weird how i came up to ur blog, n wat u wrote, is wat im experiencing too. i broke up wif my ex, 1month + 7days ago jz lk u!
    n its exactly ths tat is from my heart...jz tat i am very fragile n useles... :(
    teruterubuzu...keep writting yea...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts