Cupid is knocking on the door

Cupid is knocking on the door. But no one answers. I am afraid that he is knocking on the wrong one. However, I am curious about the Valentine's present he brings me. He has been standing in front of the door nearly ten minutes. Shall I open the door?

'Knock... knock... knock...', listen, he is knocking again. Cupid is knocking on the door. I am hesitating, to open the door or he will leave when he gets impatient. Holding the knob and turning it slowly, I decide to open the door.

The door is opened but Cupid is no more there, holding my Valentine's present. I see him walking away, four apartments away from mine. I do not feel sorry for my earlier decision because I am not ready to see my present yet.

I am sorry, Cupid. Don't be upset. Please do pay your visit with your bow and arrow and say: " I gotcha" when I am ready again.


Comments

Popular Posts