I have come to a place, a place like home.

Dear all,

I do not know if I were leaving for good, at least I am sure, I come for good. Many nights before I came, I always imagined how would I adapt to the new environment. Talk more? No doubt, as I am talkative enough to do that. Be nice in anyway? Hurmmm... I doubt if I can do this as I know I am not 'THAT' nice.

Many days later, I came. I was nervous but the anxiety subsided real soon. Everyone was nice (^_^). How did I find out? I just knew it. I have no sixth sense but I just knew it. I knew I came to the right place.

Soon, we got closer. But, I forgot to tell that I am indeed emotionally sensitive. Sometimes, I felt hurt, just a little hurtful, by your words. Sometimes, I didn't know how to take some jokes. I felt offended, anyway, just a little hurtful. Not serious.

But I treasure you all than those folly, petty, unnecessary emotions. I blew them away. Far far away until they vanished from my sight. I have blunted that part of my sensitivity. I have learnt to take your ways of jokes. I find them fun these days.

For those I used to hurt with sharp languages, my apologies, deep from my heart. For those who were hurt by my sensitivity, emotionally, with thousands of sorry I wish would cheer you up again.

Now, I am leaving. I do not know if this were for good. But I am sure I will not forget these sweet memories with you all. Some say, close friends are good friends, but I say, good friends need no definition. Just for you all are my good friends. And I have come to a place, a place just like home...

From,
Me.










Comments

Popular Posts