SIMPLE is my style

As simple as, a chocolate that cheers my day.

All I need is SIMPLE. As simple as, lying on a crouch and reading a book.

All I need is SIMPLE. I never find life interesting whenever it is intruded by complications and complexity.
They bring only headache and heartbreaks.

I never wish to fill my life with golds and silvers. All I need is SIMPLE. Some might argue, 'life is no longer secured without stable finance', but how financially stable is considered 'stable'? Lots of cash? Tonnes of jewelries? That is principally subjective and very much dependent on your desires. One might find it ever inadequate if one's heart is never contented. So, I need just a SIMPLE life.

All I need is SIMPLE. SIMPLE language and SIMPLE style.

SIMPLE is my style.







Comments

Popular Posts