Live life to the fullest...


Live life to the fullest...


I always wonder why was I brought to this world. What shall I to do to repay those who brought and introduced me to the world? Buying them nice clothes? Palatable meals? Fabulous trips?


I always search for the meaning of life. What can I do in order to live a meaningful life? I want to leave this world proudly, if without a magnificent contribution, at least I have lived my life to the fullest.


Yes, 'live life to the fullest'. I believe I will not feel sorry for myself if I have lived my life to the fullest. I will not dissapoint those who gave life to me if I live my life to the maximum.


Indeed, how to live to the fullest? I do not have a certain answer for it. But I think, at least, you do not live in regret if you do live life the fullest...


Comments

  1. yes!! :) its true...live life to d fullest...n live a meaningful 1! leave d world proudly!!
    ermm...without magnificent contribution? no...u're still very young...should thk of wat u can contribute 2d world! :D
    GAMBATE teruterubuzu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... we shall live our life to the fullest...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts